Cheese is still a little dicky, but....

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Cheese is still a little dicky, but....

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

On DC today. Dust Bowl. That homo cat freak ask for some ground tactics. Well, with no TS I was going to just " lol" it. In stead I found my self typing command and attract formations. Amazingly we ended up with 4 MBT, 2 Abrams and support choppers following us everywhere. We kicked ass. That team support. This grab and run won't work if you really want to take charge. It was good time. Show up to capture a base with two defenders and we show up in force. That's what I'm talking about. Thanks guys.
HUA
Sarge.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
fromage

Re: Cheese is still a little dicky, but....

Post by fromage »

Sarge wrote:On DC today. Dust Bowl. That homo cat freak ask for some ground tactics. Well, with no TS I was going to just " lol" it. In stead I found my self typing command and attract formations. Amazingly we ended up with 4 MBT, 2 Abrams and support choppers following us everywhere. We kicked ass. That team support. This grab and run won't work if you really want to take charge. It was good time. Show up to capture a base with two defenders and we show up in force. That's what I'm talking about. Thanks guys.
HUA
Sarge.
That homo cat freak ask for some ground tactics.
Says the guy who made a career in cramped confines, with sweaty men, drinking Zima with Nighty. :D Kidding aside, much respect and thanks for your service.

Sarge - that was an excellent display of leadership & real world knowledge mixed with CP unity. People see CP as troublemakers, when in reality, it's anything but. You, sir, are just scratching the surface of the CP phenomena. We are admittedly goofy as hell (on purpose), but we fight to win. For that battle, you were an honorary member of CP, and still welcome. With, or without tags. That's how we roll. Fight the good fight and let's do that again.

Very honorable of you to post this thread.
at.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.