Anyone doing any modding?

Kingofthesquirrels

Anyone doing any modding?

Post by Kingofthesquirrels »

I am working on equipment and map that need help. This is for Battlefield 1942. Once complete i hoping it can be used in other mods.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwXzB ... y1MOTZwQ2c

Later

Squirrel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Re: Anyone doing any modding?

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Awesome Dirigible!
Kingofthesquirrels

Slowily getting there. LOL

Hopefully something wicked this ways comes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fromage

Post by fromage »

This needs to happen. :D
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Inspired by battlefield 1 at all? :D

Looks great. How about this idea for a map?

An airship sits stationary high above (undestroyable) and you attach spawn points to it so players spawn on it and can jump off and parachute down onto the enemy from above? And say, when they cap a certain point, it creates spawn points of planes attached to the airship? So you could have air battles?

All of these things I know you can do through modding.
Whenever you create or modify an existing spawn point, you can add or delete vehicle spawns. Thats how people add planes to El Al Emain map in the AX server.

For instance you can create spawn points in mid air and set the spawn so that players appear with parachutes already deployed. Or you can leave that setting default and they just change it themselves.

I was thinking about making that airship move around in circles but I dont know how to do that. But everything I mentioned above is factually doable.

I used to use the program battlecraft FYI.
Kingofthesquirrels

Hi Crash

Do you have 1918 3.1? I sure you find it. It has three parts. Once you get that installed you can try The Castle of Doom map. There are mind blowing maps under construction as well. We still working on the map to be pack into standard 1942. Once the Zeppelin is complete you just be able play the map in standard 1942.

The Zeppelin is complete the map can be packed.

Here is teaser. lol

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwXzB ... Gh4UnlBSGc

Let me know

Squirrel
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Is 1918 that old mod that turned bf42 into world war 1? I haven't thought of that in at least a decade lol
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Nice pic! Come to think of it, doncha think its ironic that the British would put what amounts to a target on their planes lol

Imagine the German pilots thinking: Zees stupid Englanders making it easier to kill zem!
Kingofthesquirrels

Map construction continues> we are getting closer everyday to getting the zeppelin fixed and ready. Yes the 1918 3.1 is ww1 mod for 1942. The original concept was to take 1942 and make our own better Battlefield 1.

If you interested. You can help fix and adjust a few maps if you like to try. The amount of work yet to be done on the cad stuff take most of the time. Getting small things would help alot.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Which maps do you need help with?