Getting kicked

Soylent

Getting kicked

Post by Soylent »

Can one of the mods check the logs from 11:00 pm PST to 11:45 to see why I get disconnected. I don't see any PB warnings. I just replaced my cable modem today and don't think that could be related as it works at other sites. Thanks

Soy
BoOn
Canada

Re: Getting kicked

Post by BoOn »

One of the DC admins will check that out for you Soylent.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey bud. I do not see you on the ban list. If you will give us your keyhash just to make sure. Just in case you are listed under a different alias. ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Thanks guys. I will find my keyhash. I don't feel that it was a ban or admin kick as nothing shows up on the screen and when I log back on I don't see anything on the consol screen. Green Gert didn't see any message either though he spends most of the time looking at him self in third person. I'll recheck and manual run PB.

Soy
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Here is the link to the hasher program ... viewtopic.php?f=64&t=207 ... This is not a fresh install is it? Another thing you might want to try is setting your target to go straight to the server instead of finding it on the server list or your favorites.

Here is how to set your target to go straight to the server viewtopic.php?f=12&t=233&p=3866&hilit=joinserver#p3866
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

I'll look into all of those. It was fairly random. Sometimes I would get disconnected after a few minutes. Other times after 10-15 minutes. A few days ago when I had the failing modem I was dropped for connection problems every few minutes. Was getting spanked on Al Naz because of it :)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

OHHH .. so more of a hardware issue ... Well dont worry about all the other stuff I said unless you want to set your target to go directly to the server for a quicker log in.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Crap!!! It's happening again. After 5 minutes I get dropped from the server. Window in BF says "Disconnected from server". It happens to any BF or DC server I connect to. I reloaded PB and no difference. Is this happening to anyone else? I blame Minecraft